The Capital Advance Program is a unique way to access funds for any use, including working capital, inventory acquisition, building upgrades, or expansion.
- Typical advances run from $400,000 to $600,000 with advances of over $1 million possible
- Funds taxes only as earned
- Repayment of advance through product sales over 3-5 years
- Low effective interest rate
- Off-book funding (advance does not affect current financials)
- May renew the advance at the end o the program term
Dealership Private-Label Program
Build lasting customer loyalty with private product & service branding from Your Dealer Experience. The program transcends a basic private-label into a total experience by creating customer sales and retention using three powerful tools:
- Personalized marketing material
- Personalized, easy-to-use service app
- Personalized online service site
Your Dealer Experience extends private labeling to a complete “Dealer Experience” that promotes the selling dealer from the finance office interaction, to the consumer’s ownership experience, and ultimately on the dealership’s service drive. This powerful workflow leverages enhanced marketing and technology that drives sales, creates customer retention, and an unparalleled customer experience.
Rust & Corrosion Protection
Final Coat offers the most advanced corrosion protection available. It’s an electromagnetic rust inhibitor that protects vehicles from corrosion and rust.
- Modules that send a patented pulse-wave signal across the entire vehicle that protects all sheet metal surfaces
- Over 14 years of lab tests proving that it reduces the rate of corrosion on automotive sheet metal by up to 99.7%
- Covers areas of the vehicle that traditional sprays do not
- Total perforation protection, even when caused by stone chips and scratches
- Patented signal that’s harmless to people, pets, and the vehicle
- An environmentally-friendly alternative to chemical sprays
- One-time installation -- No inspections or reapplications
- The best corrosion warranty in the industry
- Transfers easily from one vehicle to another
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's) and Other Employee Benefits
The Advantage Group brings a unique approach to producing income for dealers. It’s a proven process of maximizing payroll tax reductions through flex plans and reducing employee worksite costs to create significant returns for dealers and their employees.
- Valuable Plan Offerings - Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Supplement Coverages
- Measurable Results - Plans benefit dealers and dealer employees. Dealers generate income through reduced payroll tax obligations, while providing employees with the ability to increase their take-home pay and reduce the cost of worksite benefits.
- A Unique Approach - TAG approaches flex plans as income producing instruments. Employee participation targets are pre-defined and expected tax savings are provided. Every dollar that employees redirect into the group flex plan, produces income for the dealer.
- Turnkey Service - Everything you ever wanted in your flex and worksite plans: dedicated account management, payroll reconciliation, consolidated billing, live custom reporting, 24 hour reimbursement, dependent care continual reimbursement, no charge special check requests, take-care flex debit cards, and complete IRS compliance.
GAP Total Loss Protection
Compass GAP is administered exclusively by American Guardian Warranty Services (AGWS), an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau.
During the first few years of ownership, the probability of the actual cash value of the vehicle being worth less than the loan payoff is high. If the car was deemed a total loss, the "GAP" could translate into thousands of dollars still owed after the insurance company paid the actual cash value of the vehicle.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) covers the difference between the actual cash value of the vehicle and the amount of the loan at the time it was stolen or totaled in an accident.